Sir Walter Buffalo,
Platinum Zoysia -
Turf & Supplies - Sydney & Surrounds
- We specialise in providing Sydney and beyond with quality instant lawns and lawn laying service, guaranteeing weed-free turf delivered to your site with forklift placement for your convenience.
- As proud licenced growers of Sir Walter Premium DNA Certified Buffalo, Eureka Kikuyu, Nullarbor Couch and Platinum Zoysia, we know we have the right turf for every situation.
- We are part of the Lawn Solutions Australia group and we offer a 10 year product warranty on these varieties of turf. All our turf is 12-months matured for optimum quality.
- If you’re looking for a lawn that looks great all year round, advice, and great service you’ll want to talk about for years, then look no further than Green Life Turf - certified growers of Sir Walter premium lawn turf. We guarantee to deliver a premium grass that is fresh, healthy and beautiful!
- With over 20 years of experience in the turf industry, Green Life Turf has been recognised as award-winning providers of quality instant lawns throughout Sydney and NSW. We’re here to guide you each step of the way – from purchasing to laying and looking after your lawn.
- So if you’ve been looking for lawn and turf supplies, or Sir Walter Buffalo, Kikuyu, Couch or Zoysia turf, in or around Sydney, we’re the growers and suppliers to meet your needs.
- For your lawn and turf supplies, head to our Online Shop. We stock supplies for a variety of turf types including Sir Walter, Kikuyu, Nullarbor Couch, Zoysia, Palmetto, Empire and Santa Ana Couch.
- For lawn care solutions and advice, and information on preparing and laying turf, head to our Lawn Care page.
- For lawn and turf tips and tricks from our Grass Guru, check out our Blogs.
- Or just enjoy a browse of our website. Find images of our team, farm, lawns and turf laying projects, a whole range of information on caring for your grass and lawns, testimonials of what some of our clients are saying about us, and a variety of our free offers.
- And don’t forget, you can always contact us or visit our farm for advice.