Laying New Turf
Laying your turf is pretty straight forward once you have your new turf delivered, you're ready to begin
Laying and Installing Your New Turf
All you'll need to know to lay your New Sir Walter turf and give your new lawn the very best care during those first critical weeks.
- 0:06-00:13 Sir Walter Turf is cut fresh at the turf farm and is delivered within 24 hours. Lay it as soon as possible to avoid the roots from drying out.
- 00:14-00:18 If the turf is left stuck for a period of time, it will result to damage
- 00:29- 00:34 Lay the turf in a brick work pattern, ensuring the edges fit snugly together.
- 00: 35-00:45 Use a sharp garden shears to cut the turf and fit around irregular shape in your garden such as trees and garden edges
- Calculating how much soil you need: For a depth of 100 millimeters, you need 1 cubic meter per 10 sq. meters.
- Use water filled lawn roller on a daily basis to ensure the roots are in good contact with the soil below. Not doing so will cause your roots and turf to dry out and you’ll end up using a lot more water in the first 24-48 hours.
With over 20 years of experience in the Turf industry, Green Life Turf has been recognised as award winning providers of quality instant lawns throughout Sydney and NSW. We're here to guide you each step of the way - from purchasing to laying and looking after your lawn.
Green Life Turf
56 Freemans Reach Road,
Windsor, NSW, 2756
Tel: 4587 8711
1300 747 925
Fax: 4587 8716